Mrgrain Sonam Rice is also known as BPT rice. It is a parboiled variety of rice. The variety is a short grain. The length of rice varies from 5.0 mm to 5.2 mm. The rice has low moisture content. When cooked the grains do not clamp. The variety is low in starch.
This variety is grown in , Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, and Jharkhand states of India. The variety can be colored according to the choice of the customer.
Benefits of Sonam Rice :
- Improves the body’s immunity system.
- Helps to control diabetes.
- Helps to keep the weak parts of the body strong due to the presence of magnesium and calcium.
- Helps to control body weight.
- Good for brain health.
- Selenium present in Sonam rice protects the body from certain cancers.
There are no reviews yet.